Posted July 23, 2011 by Nicole Degner
The Berry Half Marathon (March 23rd 2013) and GoGoRunning Track Club have partnered to create training plans specifically for the Berry 1/2 Marathon, 10k, and 5k. We will be meeting every Saturday, 16 weeks before the Berry 1/2 Marathon. A hard copy of each plan will be provided free of charge for all that attend.
Check out our Training Tutorial and get a lot of your running questions answered.
The Berry 1/2 Marathon, 10k, and 5k training plans offer a free 16 week plan for the 5K, 10k and half marathon races. The plans are 16weeks long and provide a comprehensive approach to training. These plans are designed to guide you through the 5k, 10k, or 1/2 Marathon. If these plans don’t suit your needs then check out our Tailored and Customized coaching plans.
Download the free PDF Training Plans
|Beginner 5k Plan||Get your Free Plan|
|10k Plan||Get your Free Plan|
|Half-Marathon Plan||Get your Free Plan|
Add Features and Tracking
For added features you can pay $16.99, about a $1 a week, and receive powerful tracking features:
• Daily e-mails with your next workout keep you on track
• Personal online training log
• Create your own routes or search our library of routes for tracking your workouts in your ONLINE TRAINING LOG!
• Map, graph and share workouts with your friends by e-mail, Facebook and view in Google Maps or Google Earth
• Upload workouts from one of more than 80 training devices (Garmin, Suunto, Timex, Polar, more) or easily record your workouts manually
• Track your fitness and gain confidence
• Complete nutrition tracking to monitor your diet
• Get support and answers from top coaches
|Free Plan + Powerful Tracking Features||Get added Features $16.99|