Speed and Coordination Drill
Here is an interesting coordination drill. It is fairly basic but you can switch is up by stepping to the side or switching your arm swing.
- Start with one foot on higher step and keep your heel high
- Lower foot keep your heel high too, stay on your toes
- Single steps to front and back
- Power generated from lower leg and foot (no pressure on the upper leg)
- Switch sides
- Speed up the movement
- Shorten the contracts
- Alternate foot position to all sides
- Switch your arm swings
Do you do drills? Which ones have helped you improve your performance or form?
Definition of Key Running And Training Terms
One of the hardest parts of sharing training information is terminology...
HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? SAY IT ALREADY!
No comments yet.