Posted July 1, 2011 by Nicole Degner
GoGoRunning offers a free 12 week plan for the 5K, 10k and half marathon races. Runners can combine the plans to train for and finish all three distances over a 36 week period. These plans are designed to guide you through your first 5k, 10k, or 1/2 Marathon. If these plans don’t suit your needs then check out our Tailored and Customized coaching plans.
Check out our Training Tutorial and get a lot of your running questions answered.
Add Features and Tracking
New Feature! You can start the Free Plan + Powerful Tracking features for any race on any date. Just enter your race date and start training on schedule.
For added features you pay $12.99, about a $1 a week, and receive powerful tracking features:
• Daily e-mails with your next workout keep you on track
• Personal online training log
• Create your own routes or search our library of routes for tracking your workouts in your ONLINE TRAINING LOG!
• Map, graph and share workouts with your friends by e-mail, Facebook and view in Google Maps or Google Earth
• Upload workouts from one of more than 80 training devices (Garmin, Suunto, Timex, Polar, more) or easily record your workouts manually
• Track your fitness and gain confidence
• Complete nutrition tracking to monitor your diet
• Get support and answers from top coaches
|Training Plans for 5k, 10k, Half-Mar||Buy Now $12.99|
Download the free PDF Training Plans (change dates as needed)
|GoGo Couch to 5k Plan||Get your Free Plan|
|10k Plan||Get your Free Plan|
|Half-Marathon Plan||Get your Free Plan|
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org